Sunday, January 23, 2011

Two Hearts Beat As One - challenge #5

Ok, this was my favorite challenge of all.  I had been working on a new card structure that I saw in a tutorial on Split Coast Stampers for a gate fold card.  It wasn't finished and when the challenge went out I new I would use what I had already started for the challenge.

For me, being married is two people working together as one, thinking together, making decisions together, raising children together.  Oh, we have our alone times and our time with the gals or guys, but in the end we have each other for comfort, councel and loving.  Our hearts beat together most of the time.

Hence my card.....



When the card is closed you can only see one heart, but when you open the card you see the second heart.
Cool Eh?

No comments: