Saturday, January 22, 2011

Punch Out Your Heart - VSN Card Challenge

Last night was crazy!!!  I participated in the Split Coast Stampers virtual challenge.  We made 6 cards based on very specific instructions in 5 hours!!!!!

Each hour, on the dot, a new challenge was released with its own set of instructions.  The first challenge was to Punch Out Your Heart.  We had to make a card using the sketch with pink, red and green and punch/piece a flower together.  Here is the card I entered:


I just love this ribbon and had to figure out how to use it in one of my cards.  Hearts are made from Spellbinders scalloped heart die and the flower is from the Sizzix 3D-Flower.


3 comments:

Cassie said...

I've certainly enjoyed checking out all of your VSN goodies, Nancy! You sure nailed all of the challenges :D

NancyD said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. I just started this month and getting a comment is relly cool!

Anne Payne said...

wow! love the card~ it is so cute!! what about a tutorial on how you made the flower? i'm sort of flower-challenged without instructions :)