Saturday, February 12, 2011

Be Mine Kiki LaRue

Hi everyone,

I just got this new Kiki LaRue from C.C. Designs and I could not wait to try her on a card.  I am entering this card into the All That Scarps Wednesday challenge for last week.

This is the first time I have ever added a pin to a card!  I got the blue bead at a Beadworld in Victoria, BC.  The main card stock is from SU.  I wish I could remember the name of the designer paper.  Now that I am blogging about my cards I need to write down the company when I buy paper at the SB store.

I used B21, B24 and B26 for the dress and E50, E53 and E57 for the hair.  The skin tone is E00, E11 and E13.  I have been experimenting with skin and hair color lately and I like this skin tone for a nicely tanned gal.

There is more to come this weekend, Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Really cute! You colour with copics like a pro! I wish I had your talent with layouts and embellishments!

Nancy Thomas said...

Kiki is so cute in blue. Great card. Thanks for joining us on the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog.