Sunday, February 13, 2011

Peeping Tilda

Today's card is for the Just Magnolia Wednesday sketch challenge #93. 


Our little Tilda is peeping out of a small scalloped die cut from Spellbinders.This pearlized paper comes from The Luxury Stack.  The paper is just the right size for making cards.  I added a few pearls from Stampin Up and a couple of Prima flowers.  You might notice the larger flower is made from designer paper using the Sizzix 3-D Flower die.


For this challenge, I wanted to use lighter colors - I am already thinking Spring!  I am not used to making so many layers of paper on a card.  I think this is why I am enjoying the challenges so much.  It makes me work outside of my comfort zone a bit.

If you don't already participate in challenges, give it a try.  I believe you will learn something new and have fun!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Wow! You did an awesome job Nancy! Great use of colour and em!bellishments.. such a cute card