Sunday, June 30, 2013

Craft a Scene Realistic Forest Animals - Final Week

Over at Craft a Scene there is one more week to get your "realistic forest animals" card in the challenge.  I made another one that actually has been sitting on my table for over a year.  I made this scene at the Savanna Retreat last year with Sutter Stamps that the gals had to share.




Card Recipe
Images: Sutter Stamps, Our Daily Bread sentiment
Paper: Glossy White, Glossy Black, Bazzell, Graphic 45 French Country 
Markers/Ink: Momento Black, Adirondack Inks, Copic gray
Embellishments: Prima Pearls, Spellbinders die



Challenges for this card:
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Craft a Scene design team has come up with for your inspiration. 


Have a Great Sunday!

NancyD

11 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous scene Nancy, I can see that I'll have to find somewhere to buy Sutter stamps over here in the UK. I love the little girl feeding the fawn.

Sue x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such beautiful images and a lovely sentiment
Sue xx

Dora said...

hello Nancy.
what a beautiful forest scene.
such a lovely girl with that fawn.
beautiful colouring and using of stamps!!

Colleen said...

Nancy,
Hi, I haven't forgotten about you or the craft a scene site. I've been so busy with life stuff since school let out I just can't seem to find time to finish anything. Looking forward to the next challenge maybe I'll even get to play. :)
P.S. I love this scene.

Deanna said...

Love this scene with the deer and little girl! Beautiful design~hugs

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful scene Nancy, a lovely , lovely card!
hugs
glenda

Joey said...

Nancy this is so beautiful, such a great scene. Popping in from mim. Joey xx

Sue said...

Hello again Nancy, just popping back to say thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

A lovely card, Nancy. I have been so frustrated this week as I had loads of ideas for the forest animals theme, but other events took over life, like a decent roof to keep me dry. Now the majority of the paperwork is done, I hope to get into my craft room and sort it out to get some fun going again. xx Maggie

Anna-Karin said...

This is gorgeous Nancy! Love the scene and the colouring is wonderful.

Laila said...

a super cute card, with an adorable image! i can see why the sharing happened :)

thank you for joining LeftOfCenter
-Laila