Thursday, October 16, 2014

BoBunny Enchanted Mini Scrapbook

Hi all!  I have another scrapbook to show this week.  I am a little behind sharing my books and I will have to make a few posts to catch up.  This book is one of the My Design Minis from a kit club tutorial by Kathy Orta from Paper Phenomenon.  I love her tutorials and this one is extra special because she is encouraging us to use the pockets and flaps in any configuration we choose.

I used a feature cut out from the paper line to make the front cover and added lots of Prima and Wild Orchid flowers, stems and pearls.  The door lock is leftover from another kit.
This book is 8 1/2 x 10 inches and has lots of space for photos of all shapes and sizes.  There are lots of flaps, pockets and tags.  This design shows off the beautiful BoBunny Enchanted paper collection and allows for over 100 pictures!

Inside the album are so many pages that I am only going to show the first two.  Believe it or not but the following 5 pictures is just one page!

Inside front cover


Turn the first flap to reveal pockets with tags

Next section shows a place for photos and a big pocket

Flaps closed
 The pocket card is held in place with a magnet that keeps the flaps closed.
Flaps Open
Under the flaps is a generous pocket for tags and photos.  There are so many pages in this album I used every bit of paper in the collection.

Here comes page 2......

Back side of page one and start of page 2
Flap open
Turn the page to see pockets and tags and a layout page.

Turn the page to see two general pockets - vertical and horizontal
with G45 tag and ribbon
Finally we get to the last part of the 2nd page.......


Flaps open
Hopefully you saw that I created two slightly different page styles.  There are 6 pages in all using the BoBunny paper, the chipboard pieces, ephemera pack and stickers.  I used white cardstock from Michaels and a Martha Stewart deep edge punch.

See you next time with sample pages from my class tonight at the scrapbook store.

Happy Scrapping!
NancyD

4 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

What a lovely book, Nancy! Love those colors, and it's just fun to "flip" through those pages, I wish I could see it in person, to fully appreciate all the work and beauty of it.
Hugs,
Nadia

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh Wow Nancy I think this is my favorite so far. I love the gorgeous colours and the front page of this stunning mini album. Like Nadia, I wish I could touch this and turn the pages and see it in all it's glory.

Sue xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Nancy. I love the design, gorgeous papers and fabulous detailing. So inspiring!
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nancy I have spent an absolute age looking at these pictures of pure magic, I am blown away by the content of each of the pages that you have shown I can't believe it's only two of the pages, there is so much to see. Love the Bo Bunny papers another awesome, amazing work of art.
hugs
lorraine x