Monday, February 16, 2015

A BoBunny My Design Mini

Today's scrapbook has a bunch of new features and twists in design - so let's check it out!

Here are the cover shots ......




I used the BoBunny C'est La Vie paper collection pack along with the Life Journal Dividers and Ephamera Contents and the 6x6 pad.  To the cover I added Petaloo, Prima and Wild Orchid flowers, and Prima bling, a jewelry finding and wood button.  The punched edge around the perimeter of the album is from a Recollections punch.

Here is page 1 ..... (yes, all this is page one!)







The design of this album is from Paper Phenomenon and I combined the My Design Mini with acetate pockets and Kathy's faux post bound cover.  Kathy is currently working through an alternate MDM with this binding and acetate pockets on her Friday show.

Showing all the pictures one-by-one is tougher than just watching a video, so I made a video with my phone to show you how all the pages go together.



Ok, so the twists and turns I wrote about are the pages that are reversed from the original tutorial the addition of acetate pockets and pages, and the faux post binding.

Here are a few more pages .....






Project Recipe
Tutorial: Paper Phenomenon My Design Mini
Paper: BoBunny C'est La Vie paper collection pack, Life Journal Dividers, Ephamera Contents and the 6x6 pad.
Embellishments: Petaloo, Prima and Wild Orchid flowers, and Prima bling, a jewelry finding and wood button.  I also used  Recollections, EK Success and Martha Stewart punches. I used Ranger Gathered Twigs ink for distressing the paper edges.

Hope you enjoyed seeing this project as much as I did making it!

NancyD


7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Though I have never made an album I do love drooling at all the gorgeous creations you share Nancy!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

brenda said...

This really makes me want to give scrapboking a try Nancy, thank you for the inspiration.

B x

Sue said...

Another stunning creation Nancy. Your design is amazing, I love the papers and such gorgeous detailing.
Sue xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Simply amazing Nancy. I fall in love with each new album you make, and this one is no different, I've fallen head over heals.

Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Nancy I have sat transfixed to your video it is wonderful to be able to see it like that but I do enjoy the pictures as well, I am truly in awe of the creativity and detail of your albums Nancy, awesome work.
hugs
lorraine x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so beautiful! I love it. Fabulous details.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nancy I wanted to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I don't visit Facebook very often so if I have missed seeing you there big apologies, hope you are well.
hugs
lorraine x